What is Eco-green Carpet Cleaning?
“Eco-green carpet cleaning is a process that uses no harsh chemicals, but only the highest quality non-toxic green products to get your carpets clean. The Eco-green carpet cleaning process will use organic and natural based ingredients which will be combined with water at very high pressures and temperatures.” Carpet Cleaning Orange uses the same process for all its clients.
To be more specific, over 50% of the carpet cleaners out there use harmful chemicals either through their leading cleaning solution or in an indirect way. For example, in the rug cleaning process, it is vital to use a pre-treatment product that is applied with heat (steam) for deep penetration of the dirt and grime within the fibres of your carpet.
What does the process entail?
The pre-treatment product contains a high level of petroleum distillates which are harmful to your health, especially when you have asthma or some other respiratory issue. Additionally, such chemicals can also affect the central nervous system and cause headaches for people with sensitivities.
The residues will not only attach themselves to the bottom of your carpet but will also build up in the ducting work of your central heating, so when the hot air starts circulating, you will be blowing out harmful toxins in your home.
The Eco-green carpet cleaning process uses environmentally friendly products that are completely safe for the family. The technicians will apply the pre-treatment using low steam or no heat at all to avoid further aggravating your health issues. On a side note, most carpet cleaners will charge extra for stain removal, which is a tiny part of the overall process and should not cost any additional fees.
The Eco- green carpet cleaning Process
· Using only green products, we will start with a high-pressure hot water extraction system that extracts the water and the dirt and grime within your carpet. We will then apply a post-treatment which is an encapsulation that brings back the original look of your carpets and protects them against further stains.
· The process will be completed using an area rug cleaning machine to clean all the upholstery around your house.
· The Eco- green carpet cleaning Process is not only healthy for you but also protects your investment. The porous nature of your carpets makes them susceptible to stains and dirt build-up; the more traffic they experience, the more often they will need cleaning.
· With our eco-green carpet cleaning process, we will clean all the upholstery in your home, including your sofa and any fabric chair. We combine the hot water extraction process with a chemical-free enzyme to eliminate all odours and stains from every surface.
· With the Eco- green carpet cleaning process, you will receive a 12-month complimentary re-conditioning which includes:
· Stain guard protection against dirt and spills. Our signature deodorizing treatment will leave your house smelling fresh
· Odour eliminator removes all traces of bad smells in the air, such as cigarette smoke, pets, etc. It will even get rid of any cooking odours
· The sanitiser treatment is to avoid any possible mildew forming in your carpet fibres.
They use a zero-waste process. If you have any old carpet, we will collect it and recycle 100% of the carpet fibres – no waste!
Carpet cleaning is not only healthy for your family but also protects your investment. The porous nature of your carpets makes them susceptible to stains and dirt build-up; the more traffic they experience, the more often they will need cleaning.